A4 Class of 93

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Virsa and Ruben Day

Saturday, November 27'04

Virsa:
Ben, Thank you for letting me see that what so called "LOVE" is so rich and powerful by showing me your love in so many different ways. Life is full of rhyme and fragrance, never know what the future brings, but I know you stand here beside me to make those meaningful.


Ruben:
One of my biggest fear in my life is choosing the wrong one when I know the right one. Fear of making mistake when I have to choose among diamond and candy. Fear the sweet of candy makes me forget the everlasting beauty of diamond. With God's grace, He gives me courage and wisdom to choose the right one that I won't regret for the rest of my life. I won't regret by choosing you, Virsa, to be the one I'm going to get old with, because you are my diamond, my everlasting diamond.

A4:
Virsa, one of the brightest one in Class. [A4-33] Ruben, one of the luckiest man on earth :D
Congrats dear, may your new path with ruben bring you happiness ever after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home